- Enter the Awards by completing the online application form
- If successful, a memorandum of understanding is issued, outlining your commitment and responsibility towards the Compact.
- You are awarded a certificate and the use of the Compact logo for internal and external promotion.
- Reassessment of your eligibility is yearly through the annual YWCA Equal Pay Awards process.
- Entries for the YWCA Equal Pay Best Practice Compact must submitted between Monday, 27th March and 30th June 2017.
- A small administration fee of $150 + GST applies and is non-refundable.
- You are not required to complete the application in one visit. Simply push submit and you will be sent a copy of your submission which you may return to and complete or alter if required.
- Online Application Here.
NOW IT’S EASIER
TO PROVE HOW
FAIR YOU ARE
NEW! THE YWCA
EQUAL PAY COMPACT
The YWCA Equal Pay Best Practice Compact has been created to provide an entry-level platform for businesses who have started their equal pay journey, but may not feel ready to enter the full Awards.
Does this apply to your organisation?
The Compact is an excellent way of publicly endorsing your commitment to equal pay and gender diversity. It can be used to promote your business as an employer of choice on your websites, via social responsibility platforms, recruitment channels or in other awards entries.
Organisations who qualify for the Compact will be proudly announced at the YWCA Equal Pay Awards ceremony.
For assistance or to speak with one of our team,
contact: email@example.com or phone 09 522 8219